A lighter weight system that has more efficient flow and shows a noticeable improvement in throttle response whilst enhancing that sports car sound.
The system uses active valve technology allowing the driver to switch from Stealth to Sport using the Sound Architect by QuickSilver.
SOUND ARCHITECT - ENHANCE
QuickSilver's Sound Architect exhaust system contains two separate gas paths and an electronic flap-valve decides which path is taken, loud or quiet. This valve is controlled by the QuickSilver APP on the driver's telephone or (in many cases) integrated into the car's existing controls, the Porsche GT3 and Audi R8 are fully integrated.
- Wonderful deep muscle rich sound with pops and burbles in Sport mode.
- Retains a civilised 'under the radar' note in Stealth mode.
- Stainless Steel mandrel bent tubing.
- Improved throttle response.
- Retains original tips to keep the look.
- Carbon QuickSilver Tips to define the look.
SOUND READINGS (Db)
|QS - Stealth||73||76||70||76||82||87||90||92||92|
|QS - Sport||78||80||74||80||87||91||95||96||107|
|OEM||21 kg - 46 lbs|
|QS||17.3 kg - 38 lbs|
|Saving||3.7 kg - 8 lbs|