Turbo BorgWarner EFR-6258
Genuine EFR turbocharger
Turbocharger with various flanges, A/R values and wastegate options
Performance rating: 225 - 400 HP
Compressor wheel: Inlet 49,6mm, outlet 61,4mm
Turbine wheel outlet: 58mm
Turbine housing: Available with T25, V-Band or T3 flanged exhaust housing
Material cartridge: Available in cast steel or aluminium
Pictures for reference only!
BorgWarner EFR turbocharger has been developed with only one goal in mind: to dominate road, racetrack and quartermile. BorgWarner EFR turbocharger are equipped with state of the art high-tech features for unbeaten performance.
EFR Turbos are available in 7 different sizes and 4 different turbine housings, covering performance ratings from 250 to 1000HP.
The combination of a high-efficiency compressor wheel, Gamma-Titanaluminid turbine wheel, with ceramic ball bearing technology dramatically raises the bar for motorsports turbochargers and is state of the art in terms of turbocharger technology:
- Forged and milled compressor wheel, extremely lightweight and resistant to highest boost levels, Extended tip technology
- Integrated blow off valve
- Integrated boost solenoid
- 360° rotation via V-band technology
- Prepared socket for speed sensor (optionally available) to monitor compressor wheel speed. Thereby compressor efficiency can be calculated.
- Dual ceramic ball bearing
- Integrated oil restrictor
- Water cooled
- Stainless steel turbine housing
- Gamma-Titanaluminid turbine wheel and shaft, 50% lighter than comparable Inconel turbine wheel and extremely heat resistant up to 1050°C (for comparison: Garrett only up to 950°C)
- High-flow wastegate port
- Internal wastegate (even available for twinscroll turbine housing!)