BorgWarner EFR-6758-AL Turbo - T25 WG 0.64ar
Single Scroll, Aluminium bearing housing, T25 with internal wastegate
Performance rating: 275 - 450HP
compressor wheel inlet: 53,9mm, outlet 67mm
turbine wheel outlet: 58mm
turbine housing : 0.64 A/R with T25 flange, internal Wastegate, V-band downpipe connection
New version with Aluminium bearing housing!
Pictures for reference only!
BorgWarner EFR turbocharger has been developed with only one goal in mind: to dominate road, racetrack and quartermile. BorgWarner EFR turbocharger are equipped with state of the art high-tech features for unbeaten performance.
EFR Turbos are available in 7 different sizes and 4 different turbine housings, covering performance ratings from 250 to 1000HP.
The combination of a high-efficiency compressor wheel, Gamma-Titanaluminid turbine wheel, with ceramic ball bearing technology dramatically raises the bar for motorsports turbochargers and is state of the art in terms of turbocharger technology:
- forged and milled compressor wheel, extremely lightweight and resistant to highest boost levels, Extended tip technology
- integrated blow off valve
- integrated boost solenoid
- 360° rotation via V-band technology
- prepared socket for speed sensor (optionally available) to monitor compressor wheel speed. Thereby compressor efficiency can be calculated.
- Aluminium bearing housing
- dual ceramic ball bearing
- integrated oil restrictor
- water cooled
- stainless steel turbine housing
- Gamma-Titanaluminid turbine wheel and shaft, 50% lighter than comparable Inconel turbine wheel and extremely heat resistant up to 1050°C (for comparison: Garrett only up to 950°C)
- high-flow wastegate port
- internal wastegate (even available for Twinscroll turbine housing!)