The Ramair induction kit for the MQB chassis 2.0 TSI (EA888) Golf, Leon and Audi platform is a must-have upgrade when looking to improve the factory intake system.
Designed as a direct replacement this induction kit can be changed in a matter of minutes on the drive-by any enthusiast.
Once replaced the filter will allow a better airflow allowing for an increase in Performace and turbo noise.
Ramair Jetstream Induction Kit (JSK) for vehicles utilizing the MQB chassis platform equipped with the 2.0 TSI (EA888) engine.
This kit allows for increased airflow and induction noise over the factory air intake equipment.
This kit mounts to standard factory mounting points and rubbers.
The kit comprises of…
Jetstream Performance Baseplate Filter
Our performance foam air filter, with stainless steel cage construction for superior internal structural support and a spun aluminium neck designed to act as a velocity stack, minimizing turbulence in the intake tract, maximizing flow. The filter element has quick release fittings to enable quick removal, allowing for easy cleaning & maintenance.
Silicone Intake Pipe
Single piece turbo intake pipe made with 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone, maintaining a constant 80mm diameter and providing excellent protection from high engine bay temperatures.
Heat Shield with OEM mounting points
Laser cut, precision folded heat shield powder-coated in black, is designed to fit directly to the standard OEM factory air box mounting points and rubbers without the need for modification. The heat shield helps maintain low intake temperatures by providing a physical barrier between the air filter and the rest of the engine bay and directing the air from the factory cold air feed to the area around the filter.
Full Fitting Kit
Includes all nuts bolts, hose clamps and high quality silicone hose connectors necessary to fit the kit to a standard car (This kit requires utilization of some components from the standard intake pipe and air box).
Full Fitting Instructions with Photos
Fully detailed step-by-step instructions to guide you through the installation process.
- Audi A3 (8V) 1.8 TFSI 2012 - 2020
- Audi A3 (8V) 2.0 TFSI 2012 - 2020
- Audi Q3 (F3) 40 TFSI 2.0 2018 - 2020
- Audi Q3 (F3) 45 TFSI 2.0 2018 - 2020
- Audi S3 (8V) 2.0 TFSI 2016 - 2020
- Audi SQ2 (GA) 2.0 TFSI 2018 - 2020
- Audi TT (FV) 1.8 TFSI 2015 - 2020
- Audi TT (FV) 2.0 TFSI 2014 - 2020
- Audi TT (FV) 40 TFSI 2.0 2018 - 2020
- Audi TT (FV) 45 TFSI 2.0 2018 - 2020
- Audi TTS (FV) 2.0 TFSI 2014 - 2020
- SEAT Ateca (KH) 0 TSI Cupra 2018 - 2020
- SEAT Leon (5F) 1.8 TSI 2013 - 2020
- SEAT Leon (5F) 2.0 TSI Cupra 2014 - 2020
- Skoda Karoq (NU) 2.0 TSI 2019 - 2020
- Skoda Octavia (5E) 1.8 TSI 2013 - 2020
- Skoda Octavia (5E) 2.0 TDI RS 2013 - 2020
- Skoda Octavia (5E) 2.0 TSI RS 2013 - 2020
- Skoda Superb (3V) 1.8 TSI 2015 - 2020
- Skoda Superb (3V) 2.0 TSI 2015 - 2020
- VW Arteon (3H) 0 TSI 2017 - 2020
- VW Golf (mk7) 2.0 TSI/GTI/R 2013 - 2020
- VW Golf (mk7) 2.0 TSI GTI Clubsport 2016 - 2020
- VW Golf (mk7) 2.0 TSI GTI TCR 2019 - 2020
- VW Passat (3G) 1.8 TSI 2015 - 2020
- VW Passat (3G) 2.0 TSI 2015 - 2020
- VW T-Roc 2.0 TSI R 2019 - 2020
- VW Tiguan (AD) 0 TSI 2016 - 2020
- VW Tiguan Allspace (BW) 2.0 TSI 2017 - 2020
- VW Touran 1.8 TSI 2015 – 2020